RISE Global Academy is on of the best Study Abroad Consultants in Gurgaon, Delhi, India. provide Study Abroad services with you with complete step by step guidance on achieving your goal of quality education overseas.
Enrol for these services which include: SOP/Essays/LOR drafting & finalization, Courses/University Selection, University Applications, Scholarships & Financial Aids, Study Visa, and IELTS Coaching / PTE Classes / SAT Training & GMAT preparation. We are British Council and IDP approved for tests preparation. The Study Abroad Services may also be customized for you as per your requirement.
Study in US, Canada, Australia, UK, NZ, Singapore and other top destinations. Our expert counsellors give you the best courses and destination combinations which makes it easy for you to choose the best options.
Be careful of Study Abroad agents who have tie-ups for commission with colleges; such agents try to push you in a low-ranked/unranked universities/colleges which harms your placements & career later. RISE evaluates your profile vis-a-vis the top ranked universities offering the course(s) of your choice and we get you the best university/course you deserve.
We also guide you on associated benefits of studying abroad, such as part time work permit, work visa and immigration etc
Please call now at 7982417382 / 7217677908 for more details & appointment.
WHY RISE GLOBAL ACADEMY:
1. Team of Experienced Professionals with a lot of Experience in Counselling
2. Dedicated Counsellors for Handling Your Applications.
3. Fast Application forwarding to Universities and Colleges. We have a dedicated team to help you apply and follow-up on your applications so that you get the offer letters in the quickest time possible
5. Help you write your SOP & Essays and assist you in getting LORs.
6. Deal with all major countries for Higher Studies
7. Assuring you of our prompt attention and best service at all times.
8. Help you to get the available scholarships.
9. Help with the Financial documentation / Proof of Funds required for VISA application.
9. Study Visa Guidance.
10. Ensure you get the desired band/score in IELTS/PTE/SAT/GMAT through customized trainings.
11. Give a lot of Inputs on Accommodation, Part time jobs and other Beneficial things.
12. Our expertise in counselling is of international class and the best in the industry.
Where studying for a bright future is concerned, study options abroad are still known as the best and suitable option. Applying to right university is a vigorous task. Every step is important; we guide you throughout the entire process and apply to your dream university. We provide you rightful information and apply to the universities with proper documents and send complete applications where you will receive positive response from the university.
RISE does everything to ensure the student reaches his goal and lives happily in the foreign campus of his dreams, rewarded with the prized degree for a great career and success.
Supportive documents required for application to the Universities:
1. 10th, 12th educational certificates
2. Statement of Purpose (SOP) and Essays
3. Letter of Recommendation (LOR)
4. Any additional supportive documents
1. Undergraduate degree certificates
2. 10th, 12th educational certificates
3. Statement of Purpose (SOP) / Essays / LORs
4. Any additional supportive documents
5. Experience letter (if any)
SOP & LOR
The Statement of Purpose is one of the most important documents while applying in Universities and Colleges. A good statement of purpose may not necessarily get you in to a program, but a poorly written one could cause the committee to overlook your application.
Benefits of a good SOP-:
1.A good SOP can help if you have a low grade in one or two of your courses/semesters
2. It helps when you have a tie with other applicants in GRE and GPA scores or any competitive score
3. It helps in getting into programs in which standardized test scores are weighted less than demonstrating ones professional interests and abilities (i.e., Humanities and certain Social Science fields).
4. It also helps in explaining any study gaps which might weaken your application
Tips for writing a statement of purpose
1. Be as honest as you can.
2. Essay, write the essay yourself. Don't get an expert or your best friend to write it for you. Get the essay checked. The writing must be your own, but you are allowed to get advice.
3. A parent, friend or counsellor can give an opinion on how the essay sounds. You can also get help on grammar, spelling and layout.
4. Evaluate rather than narrate
5. Be logical
6. Focus on specific points that only you could have written, and which show your unique personality. Avoid general statements.
7. Be positive. Never complain about your school, family or country.
8. Keep the language simple. 9. Keep it short. Concise writing is always appreciated.
Checklist of relevant points for a SOP
1. What you are doing now
2. What course you are applying for
3. Your aptitude for the chosen course
4. Significant educational / work experiences
5. Your short term goals (2-3 years from now), and long term goals (5-10 years from now)
6. Why you have chosen this specific college/university, and why this particular course
Significant extracurricular interests, social service, etc. (if relevant)
RISE helps you write an effective and professional SOP.
Remember that your statement of purpose is the only opportunity you will have to let the admission committee directly get to know you. They will have some sense of who you are based on your recommender's notes and on the writing sample you include, but this is the chance for you to personally make a good, strong impression.
LOR - Letter of Recommendation
Letters of recommendation are a very important part of the application process. As colleges become more and more sought out from the increasing number of applicants each year, the need to stand out from the competition is also increasing. Nearly all college applications require letters of recommendation from previously attended school, college or University or from previous employer.
These guidelines will help you know who and how to ask for letters
1. Ask the Right People to Recommend You Choose someone who can speak in concrete terms about the passion and energy that you bring to your work.
2. Ask Politely Remember, you are asking for a favor.
3. Allow Enough Time Respect your recommender and give him or her a minimum of couple of weeks to write your letters. Your request already imposes on your recommender's time, and a last-minute request is an even greater imposition.
4. Provide Detailed Instructions Make sure your recommenders know exactly when the letters are due and where they should be sent. Also, be sure to tell your recommenders what your goals are for college so that they can focus the letters on relevant issues. RISE guides you with well drafted LORs from the right sources.
Visa Services / Visa Counseling
This is where the professionalism at RISE helps you:
1. Insider knowledge of the visa process
2. Updated information
3. Mock interview sessions to prepare student for actual visa interview.
4. Regular seminars and presentations concerning the entire visa process.
5. Individual visa counseling and case preparation, with comprehensive guidance of paperwork and documentation required.
6. Pre-departure counseling to ensure student expectations are commensurate with reality.
However intricate the maze of the visa process might seem to the student, we know all the secret gateways; have up to the minute information about visa requirements for student destinations and give individual priority and guidance on a case to case basis.
Visa Application Filing
We work with each student individually offering solutions that make visa procurement a hassle free process. RISE helps you in entire Visa process like, filling up applications, preparing financial statements, and also guidance and training for mock interviews and much more. We are regularly advised by the consulates about the latest Visa documentation and rules, and have high VISA success rate. Before applying for a Visa, it is important to be familiar with the visa procedures, visa application process and various documents. Thus, it becomes extremely crucial to receive advice from an expert visa consultant. We completely understand the problems that one might face during the process of securing a Visa and based on our understanding and experience, we have created templates of various hurdles that one might encounter while applying for a visa and have developed a solution module for our trainees.
Some steps we undertake are as follows -
1. We help in document preparations, check all forms are correctly filled and verify that all information is correct and factual.
2. We organize your documents in proper logical order, so that you can open your file in front of the visa officer with confidence, and minimum rustle.
3. We provide physical preparation for the visa interview, overseeing that you are presented well.
4. We train you on what to say and how to say it at the interview, going through each step in minute detail.
5. We prepare you on your inherent reason to return to India, so that the visa officer is convinced of your intent to return back, and not be a potential immigrant.
Pre & Post Departure Advisory
Pre and post departure is issued to the students who get the vital information regarding the daily life in the new city. Starting from a sim card to luggage, every bit of facts provided is beneficial. The main aim of the advisory is to let the student get familiar with the new environment in the respective city they are moving for higher studies. With the universities representatives and alumni's by our side, it becomes more prominent for the trainees to understand certain information such as lifestyle, part time & full time jobs, shopping, food etc.
The following are the topics of the advisory:
1. To travel in and around the respective country
2. First step to do once land in foreign lands.
3. Student welfare facilities at own university
4. Career options Part/ Full time Jobs
5. Student financial planning, student bank accounts
6. Phone connections
7. To understand the cultural differences / cultural shock.
CANADA AS A STUDY OPTION ADVANTAGES
1. Post study work permit up to 3 years
2. 95% placement record's
3. Average package of $ 45000 CAD (Approx)
4. Post study settlement options available.
1. Easy option to study, work and settle down
2. Canadian universities prepare graduates with the ability to think critically, to be adaptive to emerging technologies, to become leaders in professional fields and to seek solutions in research
3. Opportunities for cooperative education and internships, and international trainees can often work while they study.
4. 2nd largest country in the world land wise.
STUDY & WORK IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS
1. Business, IT, Hospitality, Media, Engineering, Finance, Health and many more...
2. Excellent programs with internships
So you have been thinking about Canada and you know this is the one country that will allow you to live the life you have always wanted. However, you need someone to assure you of the same, give you good reasons to finally help you change your dream into reality. Here are a few of the many reasons why other Grade 12 trainees have chosen Canada for their study abroad experience.
» Valued Quality Education
Canada's sincerity towards their education system is why today Canada has become a hub of some top ranking universities which are famous worldwide. They offer not only high academic standards but they offer a student an all round development that opens doors for their future and benefits their career eventually. A Canadian degree, diploma or certificate is globally recognized as being equivalent to those obtained from the United States or Commonwealth countries. As one of the popular and quality study abroad consultancies, we are retained to represent some of the top most universities of Canada such as University of British Columbia (UBC),University of Toronto, University of Victoria, University of Western Ontario, Vancouver Island University, Thompson River University , Brock University, University of Windsor , Humber , George Brown , Seneca, Centennial , Langara, Georgian and many more.
There are a variety of Diploma and Bachelor programs that are increasingly getting popular in these universities such as Business Management (Most specializations available), Engineering (B.Tech), IT and Computer Science , Hospitality and Culinary ,Graphic Designing, Animation, Media & Design programs, education, Health ,social work and different honours courses.
» Cost Effective Education
Being a part of North America, you would just assume it will be an expensive country to study however, it is a myth. There is a reason why the Canadian International student market is on a perpetual increase. The international student fees is generally lesser than the other countries such as USA , Australia , New Zealand , Europe and UK. Moreover, you can not only afford the education in Canada, you can also be assured of a fabulous return on investment.
Multicultural/ Healthy and Safe Society
Courtesy the international trainees and the foreign immigrants from all over the world, you will find tons of interesting and ethnic foods and people around you. For you, Indian trainees, mark my words when I say this, you are not going to be homesick. You will never miss the famous 'ghar ka khaana' since Canada is a hub of Indians who have built a mini India in all the provinces. It will be an appeasing and an enriching experience for you in Canada, for you will feel that you are still in India with the benefit of getting an International experience. Did I mention it is safe? Well, it is the safest you can ever feel in your life. Canada is always ranked the highest in safety and health and one of the best countries to live in by United Nations.
» Enriching Campus Lifestyle
Canada's post secondary campuses are always buzzing with energy and excitement since every day the trainees and the professors initiate an activity to keep the good times rolling. Trainees can work part time, on campus, involve themselves in countless co curricular activities through which they can increase their network manifold. From Olympic- quality sports facilities to public concert halls and art galleries, Canada's post secondary campuses offer you enormous possibilities for learning and leisure.
» Land of Possibilities
Under Canada's sky, there is no limit to your wings. Once you have studied, worked or lived in Canada, you are not coming back to India. From starting up your own small business to joining a fortune company as a professional, you welcome a lot of opportunities at your doorstep. Canada is a blend of scenic beauty and a metropolitan city; it allows you the option of travelling to lesser known, quiet peaceful locations for a weekend getaway or to a city to enjoy the vibrancy of life around you. Under Canada's highly dynamic and hands-on academic environment, you will not only acquire knowledge and skills in analysis and communication, but you will also learn how to express yourself, demonstrate your creativity, and develop your self-confidence! Teachers and professors are always available and eager to help with lessons, and studies fuse academic excellence with interaction and collaboration in the classroom.
» Work Permit/ Immigration Opportunities
In connection to the second point, you will be able to take care of your living expenses and other miscellaneous expenses by working part time for 20 hours during your studies. This will allow you to not only have enough disposable income in your hands but also a big chunk of savings. On completion of your studies you are authorized to apply for a Post graduate work permit for up to three years depending on the length of your program. While on your work permit, you can work 40 hours a week full time and thereafter avail an opportunity to settle in Canada. So, now that you have made up your mind on studying in Canada, please feel free to give us a call or email us back with any questions you may have. it will be in your utmost interest to start your process now. Don't worry! We will guide you through the entire process step by step and all your needs will be taken care of.